According to ancient wisdom, the four aims of life: purpose, prosperity, pleasure and freedom provide the roadmap to achieving your most fulfilling, joyful and meaningful life. Achieving all four of these desires is the key to lasting happiness.
The Four Desires is the inspiring, empowering and life-changing process, based on these ancient, time-tested teachings that Rod created for anyone seeking a better, more fulfilled life. The Four Desires will unleash your vision and power to thrive, show you how to tap into the power of your soul and guide you to become who you were meant to be, the place where worldly and spiritual prosperity meet.
First developed as a live event, which Rod continues to teach throughout the year, it is also a best-selling book: The Four Desires: Creating A Life of Purpose, Happiness, Prosperity and Freedom. Companions to the book include The Four Desires Workbook and The Four Desires Practice CD-Set.
Don’t postpone your happiness. Tap into the process, at a workshop or with the book and workbook and experience the gifts of The Four Desires:
- Uncover your life’s unique purpose
- Discover your heart’s desires and increase your capacity to fulfill them
- Understand and transform your non-constructive patterns
- Access lasting peace
- Overcome future challenges
- Live more joyfully and intentionally
- Tap into the healing and strengthening power of deep meditation and systematic, complete relaxation
- Heighten your intuition
- Make your most creative and meaningful contribution to the world.
- Stay on your path to success and happiness
This is a process for anyone––whether you have never done yoga or you’re an expert––wanting a better, richer, more meaningful life.
To learn about upcoming Four Desires Weekends click here.
To purchase the book, workbook or 2-CD practice set click here.