“Any senior yoga teacher must graduate to the practice and understanding of ParaYoga Nidra. Rod teaches from the voices of the ancient teachers, bringing a rich tradition to life.” ––Jeanne Heileman
The ParaYoga Nidra Certification Program is designed for those students who would like to be able to become certified to teach and call their classes ParaYoga Nidra®
ParaYoga Nidra is the sublime science of enlightened sleep, rooted in a vast body of knowledge and ancient tradition. ParaYoga Nidra has five distinct aims or outcomes, thus, the template for the practice changes depending upon which one of these five you wish to achieve. On the most basic level, ParaYoga Nidra is a comprehensive method for maximizing health and well being. On a deeper level, it is a profoundly spiritual practice and somewhere in between, it is one of the most profound and accessible ways to positively reshape the unconscious.
ParaYoga Nidra is a potent modality for:
- Accessing the timeless wisdom of the sages––the most subtle application of yoga nidra
The ParaYoga Nidra Certification Program Requirements
1. Completion of the following ParaYoga Master Trainings:
Click here to go to the event calendar to see when these trainings will be offered next.
Note: The 5-day PYN training must be taken prior to attending the 50-hour PYN Practicum and Certification Course. The other prerequisites for getting certified may be taken before or after the 50-hour course.
2. A 40-day guided sadhana of a specific ParaYoga Nidra practice of your choosing from the library is recommended prior to taking the 50-hour practicum, with another 40-day practice––this time self-led–– required afterward for certification eligibility.
3. The submission of three student evaluations for 10 yoga nidra classes.
4. Submission of a recording of you leading a PYN session.
This is outlined in detail during the 50-hour training.
Certified ParaYoga Nidra Teachers:
Sedona: Jeannette Okie
Frisco: Eileen Friars
Larkspur: Natasha Dooley
Pueblo: Marcee Gutman-Ballantyne
Silverthorne: Heidi Ihrke
Iowa, City: Fannie Hungerford – also a Level 2 Certified ParaYoga Teacher and Certified Four Desires Trainer
Boston: Anne Marie Rodriguez
St. Louis: Linda Sandell
Reno: Kelly Aguilera
Dallas: Lisa Coyle
Port Washington: Tracy Arndt
Vanvikan: July Huang