Click here to get a bird’s eye view of the many opportunities to begin or continue your studies with ParaYoga! After you’ve scrolled through the event pages you’re interested in, feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions you have about specific events or the ParaYoga Master Training Program in general.
Note that this calendar lists live and live-stream events only. Our online, asynchronous courses can be started at any time and count fully toward our program. Click here to be directed to the ParaYoga Master Training Online Curriculum Page.
Please stay tuned for all details by subscribing to our email list (you can do this from the homepage; we send approximately 2-3 emails per month).
- May 1-8 Tantra, Yoga and Yoga Nidra: Teachings of the Taravali – A ParaYoga Retreat with Rod Stryker at Seminarhaus Shanti, Bad Meinberg, Germany
- May 22, 29 & June 5 Reflections and Timeless Solutions: The Online Series with Rod Stryker
- June 10-12 Rod Stryker Presents at the 25th Annual Sun Valley Wellness Festival
- June 13 Rod Stryker Presents 7 Principles that Unlock Lasting Happiness & Success at Sawtooth Hot Springs Retreat, hosted by Cathie Caccia
- June 19, 26, July 10, 17 & 24 ParaYoga Nidra: Enlightened Sleep – An Online/Hybrid ParaYoga Master Training (learn asynchronously for 12 weeks, join Rod Stryker for live-streams during these dates)
- October 9, 16, 23, 29 & 30 ParaYoga Marma: Principles of Enlightened Practice – A ParaYoga® Master Training with Rod Stryker and Tricia Fiske –– Online/Livestream US Mountain Time Zone (MDT) Details Coming Soon!
- First Weekends in March, April, May (Tentative) ParaYoga Nidra: Enlightened Sleep Certification Training with Yogarupa Rod Stryker –– Online/Livestream US Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) Details Coming Soon!