Welcome to ParaYoga’s comprehensive online curriculum which comprises the first four modules of the ParaYoga Master Training Program, a 300 hour training approved by Yoga Alliance.
These trainings are designed for dedicated students of all levels who want to deepen into their practice as well as teachers seeking to offer classes that lead their students toward their highest potential.
ParaYoga’s aim is to help you live your best life by sharing the perennial wisdom and techniques that unlock greater power, joy and freedom. These four online courses are the first steps on this most rich and rewarding journey of self-discovery…
Here is what you can expect to get out of these courses:
• Learn from approximately 130 hours of combined lecture, yoga, pranayama and meditation practices.
• Accurately assess your progress with quizzes and assignments (as well as receiving feedback from certified ParaYoga teachers) that complement and reinforce the learning experience.
• Study and practice at your own pace.
• Follow along with a 500-plus page downloadable manual, specifically written and designed to guide and support you as you move through the courses.
• Learn through an intuitive learning platform via Learn-Dash, making learning online simple and user-friendly.
• Ignite the full force of your practice and teaching.
• Deepen your ability to share yoga as a holistic science.
• Build a strong foundation for incorporating yoga therapy into your teaching.
• Learn to create unique practices for yourself as well as a wide variety of classes for your students.
• Practice and teach a variety of meditation techniques, transmitting the true potential of this ancient science.
• Awaken the teacher within and live a soul-driven life.
Everything has been meticulously designed, integrating all these components, bringing these courses to life in a way that it has never been before. This comprehensive and in-depth yoga––and yoga teacher training––program is unmatched and can be completed from the convenience of your computer or mobile device.
The ParaYoga Master Training Online Curriculum is comprised of four in-depth trainings:
“I’m so thoroughly impressed, inspired and challenged by these online trainings! I’m learning so much more than I can express…all in the comfort and convenience of my home. I own an extremely busy yoga studio, travel, host training myself and am a Mom…and yet this has been totally Manageable. I have taken nearly every yoga training out there and I can tell you Rod Stryker is the most important one of all. Thank you! I’m so grateful.” -Nicole Duke
FAQS: for students beginning their ParaYoga journey with the online trainings:
Do these trainings count toward the ParaYoga Master Training?
These online trainings count fully towards ParaYoga certification through the ParaYoga Master Training (PYMT) program, and also count as fulfilling certain prerequisite requirements for the final two ParaYoga trainings.
If I take the online courses, am I eligible for ParaYoga certification?
Not quite. The online trainings are the first four trainings in the ParaYoga Master Training (PYMT) program, and the first six trainings are required for Level 1 Certification eligibility. You must also be enrolled in our program for a minimum of two years in order to take the Level I exam.
Can I take live ParaYoga trainings while I’m working through the online curriculum?
Yes! You are welcome to attend live trainings with ParaYoga while you make your way through the online trainings. Out of the 10 PYMTs, only the last two (Kundalini and Guru Parampara) have prerequisites.
Should I enroll in the PYMT program before I begin the online courses?
You are also welcome to enroll in the ParaYoga Master Training program at any time, but it is not necessary to enroll before beginning your study with ParaYoga online (enrollment in the PYMT is independent from the PYMT Online Curriculum).
Do these trainings count toward your Yoga Alliance program?
As the full PYMT program (all ten trainings which include the 4 online trainings) is by design an advanced training, it is optimally utilized as a 300 hour RYT; when added to an already existing 200 hour certification, it credentials you at the YA-500 hour level. ParaYoga is indeed a YA recognized school of yoga.
Should I take them in a specific order?
While the courses may be purchased a la carte, it is recommended that they be taken in order to maximize your learning experience and assimilation of the curriculum (in particular, that Vinyasa Krama and Tantra Shakti be taken prior to taking Prana Shakti).