Tantra Yoga for Resilience:
An Intensive to Build Inner and Outer Peace, Power and Wisdom
Online | Saturday, June 17 11:00am-12:30pm MT
Learn yoga’s blueprint for thriving. Join Rod Stryker for this 90-minute immersive session and learn key strategies and practices that elevate your capacity to adapt to the challenges that are affecting so many. Achieve and maintain greater balance, increase inner strength and reawaken inspiration.
In this class you will experience and learn to:
- Elevate the three spheres of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: the ways you think, feel and act
- Enhance–physical, emotional and spiritual–well-being
- Be most present for yourself and others
- Shift non-constructive patterns
- Support your resilience
- Remain fluid and flexible
- Move past inertia and free yourself from mental, emotional and physical stagnation
Rod will guide three distinct practices to help you: free yourself from the past, enliven the present and create a better future.