ParaYoga is a connection to a living tradition, a vital lineage of master teachers and guides. Through the power of time-tested knowledge, passed down in an unbroken link from teacher to student for centuries, the teachings come to life through your practice. After all, the teachings tell us that, “the practice is the teacher.”
When you enroll in the PYMT program, you are making a commitment to yourself, to your practice and, most importantly, to your personal growth and evolution. Guided by master teacher, Yogarupa Rod Stryker and supported by a dynamic yoga community, you will thrive in the program, in your practice and in your life.
Once you have decided to deepen your study of ParaYoga, the next step is to enroll by submitting an Enrollment Application. Once your enrollment application has been received and your enrollment fee of $150 has been paid (you can purchase this by going to our website’s store), you will:
- Receive the ParaYoga® Essentials New Student Packet which includes audio downloads, video teachings and 7 ParaYoga asana sequences as well as systematic meditation instruction and key mantras from the lineage.
- Become a member of the ParaYoga Sangha group page on Facebook, which provides an enrollee only forum to post questions and receive comments, and periodic exclusive video teachings from Yogarupa.
- Be able to submit documentation of your coursework and personal practice requirements (as required under the guidelines for certification), which will be kept on file in the ParaYoga office.
Please submit your application to email@example.com.
Who is the ParaYoga Master Training program for?
• Anyone who desires to ignite the full force of personal practice or teaching by tapping into an authentic and authoritative wisdom of Yoga, Tantra and Vedanta.
• New and seasoned yoga students who wish to embark on an in-depth yoga journey to attain increasing levels of self mastery in their practice and in their lives.
• Certified teachers who wish to deepen their understanding, refine their teaching skills and take their personal practice to a higher level to positively impact their students and the world.