The Four Desires:
Bridging The Best of Yoga and Life
Online | Livestreams on Thursdays July 27, August 3 & 10 11:00-12:30PM MT
Life is challenging, perhaps more than ever. Amidst so much change and uncertainty, real fulfillment––and fulfilling your capacity––is all about being guided by your unique and mighty purpose. The intent of yoga practice is knowing the ineffable peace of your soul. This course takes you to the next and most important steps: ensuring your life reflects your soul’s strength, timeless wisdom, and aspiration.
The Four Desires is a potent process informed by the most essential teachings of yoga philosophy. Its proven steps will help you uncover the purpose you came into this world to fulfill. Combining specific meditation and yoga nidra practices, along with guided personal exploration and self-inquiry, it will enable you to uncover (and act on) your life purpose, as well as to identify the unconscious patterns that keep you from living for it. Learn to grow in your capacity to act on your inner wisdom so that you live with clarity, purpose and confidence.
In this course you’ll:
- Uncover your soul’s unique blueprint, the purpose you came into this world to fulfill
- Answer life’s most critical questions according to the yoga tradition
- Be led through a step-by-step process of self-inquiry so that you feel directed and inspired––no matter your circumstance
- Learn to identify non-constructive patterns that may have shaped your life in the past and thus, walk away from them
- Work with tools that clear your mind and enhance your intuition––so that you can see both yourself and the world clearly and act as consistently as possible in ways that support the fullest version of you
- Embrace the totality of you (your soul’s) four desires that create your unique path to lasting happiness, as well as most vibrant, creative, and meaningful contribution to the world
This 25-hour course consists of:
- 15+ hours of pre-recorded lessons.
- Weekly emails to help guide you through the process
- An invitation to a private online platform to share ideas and ask questions
- Three live-stream Q&A/ discussion sessions on July 27, August 3 & 10
- Access to The Four Desires workbook
The Four Desires is based on the ancient insight that your soul has four distinct desires:
Dharma—the desire for purpose, the drive to become who you are meant to be
Artha—the desire for the means (health, security, finances) to prosper materially
Kama—the desire for pleasures like intimacy, beauty, and love
Moksha—the desire for spiritual fulfillment and lasting freedom
This course allows you to learn at your own pace and still have access to three live-stream Q+A/ discussion sessions with Rod. Participants will have 6-week access to the stream-only recordings of the entire course.
Purchase the book, workbook, or 2-CD practice set in our STORE. Or subscribe to stream the meditations from the book HERE.
Note: This training, while not asana based, does include small amounts of asana, pranayama, and meditation, and so we suggest that you have your yoga mat available.