The Four Desires is a truly life-changing journey, one that will lead you to your heart’s desires and toward a complete and balanced life. This step-by-step process will enable you to fulfill your destiny, create lasting happiness, and make the contribution to the world that only you can make.
Click Here to Register through Tribe Yoga & Wellness
(Once on Tribe’s Vagaro reservation page, click “Classes,” and in the “Any Class” dropdown menu,
select “The Four Desires Workshop with Pamela Meriwether)
This training counts fully toward the ParaYoga Master Training program
and takes place during the following days:
Live-stream/Virtual October 20
In-Person October 22 & 23
Live-stream/Virtual October 27 & November 17
See bottom of event page for timing.
Space is Limited!
DHARMA – “The inherent drive or desire to fully realize everything we are capable of, and in doing so, positively affect the world.”
Imagine living from that place – what would your life look like if you did?
I don’t know what my Dharma is – how do I become more clear on that?
What thought constructs keep you from being at home with yourself and your life?
Why are non-helpful patterns so hard to let go of?
Answering these questions is at the core of our work together during the weekend. The Four Desires process elegantly links the timeless wisdom of the Vedas with a practice driven, personal and interactive approach to self transformation!
- Uncover your soul’s unique purpose – Dharma– and begin to shape a life strategy so you live with a commanding sense of purpose, capacity and meaning!
- Disentangle from your Vikalpa– the thought constructs borne from self doubt and past experiences – that bind you to old patterns and keep you from creating a new future.
- Establish a strong Sankalpa – an intention that aligns with Dharma and helps you move toward living your unique version of fulfillment.
Open to all interested students! No prior yoga experience required!
This immersion will include lecture/discussion, guided meditations, time for journaling, and Yoga Nidra practice. Yoga Nidra is a powerful relaxation practice that helps awaken and tap into our mind’s intuitive potential.
This workshop interweaves yoga and life. When practiced mindfully, Yoga refines perception; and perception is the key to taking full advantage of life. Let your highest purpose be the driving force of your life. Discover the means – the tools – to fulfill your unique purpose. Delight in the joy of freedom you find by getting clear about your purpose; it’s not necessarily about your profession; it’s about WHAT YOU’RE MEANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE WORLD.
When you serve your highest purpose, you serve the well-being of the collective whole. Pamela Meriwether, is one of only a few teachers in the country certified to teach this course by the author, Rod Stryker. She began practicing yoga and meditation in 1999 and has studied with Rod Stryker for over a decade. No prior yoga experience is necessary. Just bring an open mind, an open heart, and a willingness to explore meditation.
The Four Desires is a step-by-step process that will enable you to:
- Uncover your life’s unique purpose
- Discover your heart’s desires and increase your capacity to fulfill them
- Understand and transform your non-constructive patterns
- Access lasting peace
- Overcome future challenges
- Live more joyfully and intentionally
- Tap into the healing and strengthening power of deep meditation and systematic, complete relaxation
- Heighten your intuition
- Make your most creative and meaningful contribution to the world.
- Stay on your path to success and happiness
Required reading – The Four Desires: Creating a Life of Purpose, Happiness, Prosperity and Freedom by Rod Stryker. Please read Intro and Parts I – III prior to start of course. The Four Desires Workbook is also required and can be purchased on the parayoga website or via Amazon. No need to do the exercises in the book––you will be doing those with Pamela!
Optional, but highly recommended – The Four Desires meditation CD available for purchase at Parayoga.com. All tracks found on the CD are also available on the app, Sanctuary with Rod Stryker.
Saturday October 22 – 12:00pm-5:00pm
Sunday October 23 – 12:00pm-5:00pm
plus 3 virtual sessions:
Thursday October 20 – 6:00pm-9:00pm
Thursday October 27 – 6:00pm-9:00pm
Thursday November 17 – 6:00pm-9:00pm