“Your long term happiness and fulfillment depend on your ability to fill the place in the world ONLY you can fill.” Yogarupa Rod Stryker – The Four Desires
Certified Four Desires Trainer and Level I ParaYoga Teacher Laurie Dean
leads you through the step-by-step Four Desires process developed by Yogarupa.
This training counts fully toward the ParaYoga Master Training program and takes place at Himalayan Institute in Honesdale, PA.
DHARMA – “The inherent drive or desire to fully realize everything we are capable of, and in doing so, positively affect the world.”
I don’t know what my Dharma is – how do I become more clear on that?
What thought constructs keep you from being at home with yourself and your life?
Why are non-helpful patterns so hard to let go of?
Answering these questions is at the core of our work together during our weekend at HI. The Four Desires process elegantly links the timeless wisdom of the Vedas with a practice driven, personal and interactive approach to self transformation!
- Uncover your soul’s unique purpose – Dharma– and begin to shape a life strategy so you live with a commanding sense of purpose, capacity and meaning!
- Disentangle from your Vikalpa– the thought constructs borne from self doubt and past experiences – that bind you to old patterns and keep you from creating a new future.
- Establish a strong Sankalpa – an intention that aligns with Dharma and helps you move toward living your unique version of fulfillment.
Open to all interested students! No prior yoga experience required.
The weekend format will include lecture/discussion, guided meditations, time for journaling, and Yoga Nidra practice. Yoga Nidra is a powerful relaxation practice that helps awaken and tap into our mind’s intuitive potential.
For more details and to register, please visit Himalayan Institute’s website:
- Full credit toward the ParaYoga Master Training program
- The Four Desires workbook
- Follow up session after training ( Skype, Zoom, email)