Welcome to Tantra Shakti!
This training explores Hatha as a foundation to lead you into the tradition of Tantra Yoga as the full flowering of yoga. You will experience practice as a means to unlock the power of yoga, enabling you to become more masterful in your understanding of and capacity to share yogic knowledge and techniques, and achieve greater worldly and spiritual success.
Tantra Shakti is based on a 40-hour, 5-day training and is comprised of 98 videos organized into 18 chapters. It counts fully toward the ParaYoga Master Training Program.
As described in the various texts of tantra, Hatha Yoga is comprised of: asana, pranayama, bandha, kriya, mudra, mantra, and meditation, as well as practices pertaining to kundalini awakening along with a seemingly endless array of other techniques and knowledge.
Master teacher and guide, Yogarupa Rod Stryker, leads you on a step-by-step journey of self-empowerment and discovery. Through theory and practice, this training demystifies the tantric approach to yoga, exploring its key touchstones of practice and wisdom that open the doorway to thriving physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
By providing infinite ways to expand the reach and power yoga, tantra is yoga’s most complete and sublime approach. Incorporating the wisdom of ayurveda and the whole of brahma vidya (“supreme science”), tantra provides a direct and accelerated path to achieving life’s ultimate aims.
Is this course right for my level?
This course has been designed for dedicated students and teachers of all levels, who want to practice or teach more masterfully.
The course features a synergistic blend of theory and practice, supporting materials, learning opportunities, automated quizzes and various assignments. Lectures progress systematically, focusing on translating the key insights of the ancient tradition and translating them into the practical knowledge you’ll use to create exceptional classes. A downloadable 130+ manual with cross-referencing to corresponding videos, provides additional study content. Multiple practices that highlight specific approaches to asana, pranayama and meditation techniques have been partitioned throughout the course, allowing you to easily locate a practice and repeat it again and again. In addition, there is a guided yoga nidra practice. Each of these deepens your understanding of Tantra.
Automated quizzes have been placed strategically throughout the course, allowing you to assess your comprehension of the main study points. A final assignment encapsulates the entirety of the course. The required reading assignment, Tantra Unveiled by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, helps you to further your mastery of the program’s concepts.
Successful completion of the course, including its assignments and required reading, makes you eligible for curriculum credit toward ParaYoga’s Yoga Alliance approved 300-hour Master Yoga Training as well as ParaYoga Certification. We are here to guide you on your journey; if you have any questions, please reach out to us: email@example.com.
Required Reading: TANTRA UNVEILED by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait
• Comprehensive video lectures translate complex topics into user-friendly language.
• Watch and learn with dynamic visual demonstrations.
• Bring the teachings onto your mat through asana and meditation practices.
• Learn from a master teacher in the comfort of your home.
In this course you will explore:
- The Prana of Asana
- Yoga and the Nadi System
- Spirituality and the Subtle Body
- Pranayama – The Bridge to Clear Perception
- Awakening the Spirit (Shakti) of Practice
- Kundalini – the Power of Evolution
- Meditation in the Tantric tradition
- The Science and Application of Mantra
- Awakening the Spirit (Shakti) of Practice
- Laya Yoga – the Science of the Chakras
- Yoga Nidra
- The Meaning and Purpose of Life according to Tantra
This course is one of four online trainings that comprise the ParaYoga Online Curriculum:
These are the first four and most foundational modules of the
300-hour ParaYoga Master Training Program.
How does it work?
- You will access a downloadable 130 page manual, filled with in-depth supporting documents and images. This copyrighted material is yours to keep and use forever.
- Lectures, practices and specific assignments, all of which have been meticulously organized into 18 chapters, progressively lead you through the course.
- You will be able to repeat all or part of distinct asana, pranayama and meditation practices, each of which has been designed to complement the lecture content. This course is ungated, meaning you can move around the course as you like; we strongly recommend that the first time you move through the course, you do so by following the sequential order.
- The course includes interspersed quizzes with automated features, providing you with instant feedback about your comprehension of the main study points. A scored on each quiz of 80% or higher is required to successfully complete the course.
- Assignments throughout the course are in place to help you integrate what you are learning and do not need to be submitted to ParaYoga. Only the final assignment in the final chapter needs to be submitted.
- Successful completion of the course, including all quizzes, the final assignment and required reading, makes you eligible for curriculum credit toward ParaYoga’s Yoga Alliance approved 300-hour Master Yoga Training as well as ParaYoga Certification.