Note: Book Reports have been replaced by short Google form quizzes and are required in order to successfully complete each of the ParaYoga Master Trainings. There will continue to be book reports for the Glo trainings until Glo is ready to replace them with our quizzes.
To receive a certificate for completing any one or all of the ParaYoga courses, or to receive credit toward the ParaYoga Certification Program, you must submit the corresponding Google form quiz for each book (see the ParaYoga Master Training Reading List below). Links to these quizzes will be sent out 1-month prior to each live training. The quiz must be submitted within 6 weeks following the end of the training in order for it to count toward ParaYoga Certification.
Books for the ParaYoga Master Trainings:
- THE HEART OF YOGA by TKV Desikachar (pp IX-140 or Parts I and II)
- TANTRA UNVEILED by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait
- THE SECRET OF THE YOGA SUTRA by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait
- THE PATH OF FIRE AND LIGHT (VOLUME 2) by Swami Rama
- YOGA AND AYURVEDA by David Frawley
- ENLIGHTENMENT WITHOUT GOD: MANDUKYA UPANISHAD by Swami Rama
- YOGA AND PSYCHOTHERAPY–THE EVOLUTION OF CONSCIOUSNESS by Swami Rama
- AGHORA 2 KUNDALINI by Robert Svoboda
- MANTRA AND THE MYSTERY OF INITIATION by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait
The Four Desires:
- THE FOUR DESIRES by Rod Stryker