We at ParaYoga are excited to announce that we now offer scholarships to ParaYoga weekend immersions through The Black Yoga Teachers Alliance.
BYTA is a non-profit collective of teachers who share a love of health, healing and well-being, comprised of yoga teachers who represent the broad expansiveness of the African Diaspora. “We live on every inhabited continent, speak many languages, and have a broad range of cultural, socio-economic and political views. We embody different sizes, shapes and colors, but in Spirit we are One. We offer a wide range of lineages, styles, perspectives, approaches and paths to yoga that are multi-faceted and reflect the tremendous diversity inherent within our community.”
The Black Yoga Teachers Alliance’s Mission is to:
• To support the educational and professional development of black yoga teachers.
• To establish our own standard of excellence and elevate the presence of black
yoga teachers in the world.
• To provide a business and social network for black yoga teachers throughout the
U.S. and abroad.
• To serve as a catalyst to connect black yoga teachers with opportunities to train,
teach and travel.
• To reach out and share the peace and power of yoga with others all over
To learn more about BYTA or to make a tax-deductible donation, please visit their website: http://www.blackyogateachersalliance.org/
To apply for a scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org