2. TANTRA: The Radiant Soul of Yoga – KUNDALINI TANTRA by Swami Satyananda Saraswati (first 193 pages)
3. YOGA MARMA: Hands-on Correction and the Art of Teaching - THE HEART OF YOGA by TKV Desikachar
4. PRANA: The Power and Path of Yoga – THE PATH OF FIRE AND LIGHT by Swami Rama
5. YOGA SUTRA: Light on Self Mastery – FOUR CHAPTERS ON FREEDOM by Swami Satyananda Saraswati
6. KUNDALINI: The Grandeur and Spirit of Yoga – AGHORA II: KUNDALINI by Dr. Robert Svoboda
7. KOSHA: Unleashing the Science of Soul – YOGA AND PSYCHOTHERAPY by Swami Rama
8. YOGA OF FULFILLMENT: Yoga and the Path of Destiny – THE FOUR DESIRES: CREATING A LIFE OF PURPOSE, PROSPERITY, HAPPINESS, AND FREEDOM by Rod Stryker
9. GURU PARAMPARA: Transmission and Lineage* - MANTRA AND THE MYSTERY OF INITIATION by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait
2. Title of Book:
3. Write a 2 – 4 paragraph overview/synopsis on the material covered.
4. Write one paragraph on each (that's three paragraphs) of (what you see) as the three most compelling points of the book. Please describe the details of why.
5. Write one paragraph on each(that's three paragraphs) of (what you see as) the book's three most relevant topics in regards to teaching. Be specific. Tell me in what ways it has impacted your teaching, or you believe will.
6. Write one paragraph on what you see as the most relevant topic in regard to your practice. Be specific. Tell me in what ways it has impacted your practice, or you believe will.
Please follow these instructions when submitting your report:
1. All reports need to be submitted in Word format (.doc)
2. Please make sure your file is titled in the same format as the following example: Sarah Smith.doc
3. Please submit your reports via email to email@example.com with a Cc to firstname.lastname@example.org