Each morning session will be a dedicated practice (Asana, Pranayama, and meditation) that addresses one of the five Koshas. These experiential journeys are the stepping stones to our understanding of the specific potential of our practice or that of our students'. The afternoon and evening sessions will deepen our exploration through additional practices, lectures, and Q & A sessions.
Some of the areas covered will include:
• Holistic Sequencing - accessing the hidden powers of the whole person
• Making a physical practice spiritual
• The Interplay of Body and Mind - how to change the body through Mindfulness, and Mind through specific Asanas and sequences of Asanas.
• The Interplay between Mind and Energy
• Bandhas and Mudras - the Tantric Yoga approaches to Transforming Mental patterns
• Self-reflection techniques that strengthen and embolden a constructive personality
• Antarkarana - the structure of Mind - a Vision of Yogic Perception
• Specific approaches to relaxation practices (Yoga Nidra) that awaken Buddhi - the inner Knower.
• Meditation beyond Bliss - how to Transform the Seeds of Destiny
YOGA AND PSYCHOTHERAPY by Swami Rama.
Please note: At the close of the training all participants are eligible to receive a certificate of completion. However, it is not rewarded on the basis of enrollment. Attendance at all sessions and completion of all contact hours is required. Certificates can only be issued on the basis of hours completed by the close of the training.